The Old Solutions
If you live with unwanted hair, you have probably tried some of the typical solutions, such as shaving, waxing, and electrolysis. If so, you will have found that:
• Shaving is a daily nuisance.
• Waxing is painful and only a short-term solution.
• Electrolysis is effective, but since it only treats one hair follicle at a time, it’s not practical for large areas and is extremely time-consuming.
The Pulsed Light Alternative
Palomar Pulsed Light Systems offer a lasting solution for unwanted hair.
• Permanent: Concentrated pulses of light loosen the hair and disable the cells responsible for the new hair growth.
• Fast: Small areas, such as the underarms or upper lip, can be treated in 10 minutes or less, and even large areas, like the back or legs, can be treated in under a half hour.
• Comfortable: Various cooling methods keep the light pulses mild and skin safe, allowing for more comfortable treatments than electrolysis and waxing.
• Convenient: Unlike waxing, there is no need to let hair grow out between treatments. You can remain hair free all the time
*Avoiding sun exposure and tanning including fake tan prior to treatment is essential.
The demand for intense pulsed light (IPL) hair removal and laser hair removal treatments is at an all-time high. This is not surprising, considering that traditional hair removal via electrolysis or waxing is painful and expensive. Light-based hair removal permanently reduces unwanted facial and body hair, in fewer treatments and with more comfort than is possible with traditional procedures.
In the 1990s, Palomar® pioneered permanent hair reduction after receiving the first FDA clearance for this procedure. Since then, Palomar lasers have been the industry standard that all others have been compared to, and validated by Palomar’s strong patent position. Subsequent new technology developments from Palomar led to new, groundbreaking technology that improved clinical outcomes over a broader client base.
Our hair removal technology delivers specific wavelengths, with large spot sizes, superior Contact Cooling and Smooth Pulse technology to provide comfortable treatments with excellent results for clients of all skin types, hair colors and hair thickness. Palomar’s pioneering, patented technologies have been established as the most versatile, effective and profitable hair removal systems available.
We put our industry-leading research and development efforts behind the perfection of the procedure. Palomar’s hair removal equipment are clinically proven to produce results in removing unwanted hair from all areas of the body including the face, back, chest, leg, bikini line and underarm areas – with greater comfort and less down time.
Our IPL and laser hair removal equipment make it easy for you to offer hair removal treatments for any skin type – including dark skin – in comfortable, cost-effective treatments with minimal risk and downtime.
How IPL and Laser Hair Removal Treatments Work
Highly targeted pulsed-light or laser technology destroys the structures that grow new hair, while our Advanced Contact Cooling technology promotes client comfort.
Pricing content goes here.