Permanent hair reduction on all areas of the body
Treatments available for any skin type or hair colour
Suitable for both men and women
Why come to Coast Cosmetic Clinic for hair removal?
• Our clinic is regulated by various regulatory bodies. This ensures that the treatments we deliver are being done so in a safe and suitable environment.
• We select our treatments and products carefully, only offering those that can deliver what they promise.
• We pick our people carefully, selecting those who really care about what they do, then ensuring that they have the necessary training and support to deliver excellent service.
• We listen to our clients, to understand their objectives and desires.
• We comply with legal and professional standards. We comply with legal and voluntary regulations, we select products that have been appropriately licensed; We use appropriately qualified and skilled practitioners for each type of treatment.
Laser vs. IPL
We use Laser and Intense Pulsed Light for effective hair removal and skin rejuvenation. By using a range of lasers and IPL we can treat a variety of skin types depending on the suitability for your skin. Generally IPL will effectively remove hair from lighter skin types and laser is more appropriate for darker skin types, both deliver effective results. At DestinationSkin we would always advise our clients to come and see us for a personal consultation and patch test so that we can assess which treatment suits your needs.
What is Laser/IPL Hair Removal?
If you are concerned about excessive hair growth or would like to put an end to time consuming shaving or waxing, then talk to DestinationSkin about permanent hair reduction. We use the latest technology in Lasers and Intense Pulsed Light to deliver fast, effective hair removal. Laser and IPL works by delivering a specific wavelength of light to the hair heating the hair follicle to reduce hair growth.
Over time continued treatments will result in a long term, stable reduction in hair growth. An alternative hair removal method is Electrolysis which delivers a low electrical stimulus directly to the hair follicle destroying the hair cells; this is suitable for small areas, lighter hair or particularly stubborn hair growth. Please note a patch test will be required at least 24 hours prior to treatment when having laser or IPL treatments.
Laser Hair Removal
We carry out laser hair removal with FDA approved machines, making the treatment safe and effective. The technology uses lasers of different wavelengths of light to target melanin under the skin and selectively heats the follicle, thus damaging and stunting hair growth whilst not affecting the surrounding skin.